The psssst sound absorbers are sustainably manufactured with high craftsmanship in Germany / Berlin.
The absorbers create a unique interplay of modern design and first-class performance.
Measurements of sound absorption in reverberation rooms have shown the following
- Classification A
- weighted absorption coefficient αw 0.95
- Sound absorption coefficient according to DIN EN ISO 354 : 2003 - 12
f in Hz αs
*αs = absorption coefficient
The frames are made of FSC certified wood and are stained in black or transparent matt.
The wood used is obtained exclusively from German cultivation.
The filling of the sound absorbers is made of dense 60mm polyester fleece recycled from PET bottles.
It also meets the requirements of sound absorption class A according to DIN EN ISO 11654.
Above the filling, an acoustic fabric with silicone piping is lightly stretched into the groove of the wooden frame.
This can be replaced as required and thus also offers color variance.
- Frame: Hardwood, FSC certified, transparent or black matt stained
- Fabric: 100% polyester, Ökotex Standard 100, permanently flame retardant according to DIN EN ISO 354, washable at 30°.
- Filling: 60mm polyester fleece without chemical binders, 100% recyclable, absorption class A, fire protection class DIN B1
- Delivery as a kit with assembly instructions
For further questions please contact our service hotline +49 (0)30 20 96 60 200 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.